Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tweeto Whortiz calls out The Iceman!



Well well well......The Huntington Beach Douchebag wants to get knocked out for the 3rd time from long time MMA rival, The Iceman, Chuck Liddell!

Recently, he laid out this trash.....

“I think if I call him out enough times I think he’ll be a man and step up,” said WHOrtiz. “Why wouldn’t he? That’s a huge fight and a big payday for him. It will be good. I think we can see one more,” he added.

“Why not? I’m down. I’m always game. You know me, I’m not afraid to fight anyone, even though there was a picture that was painted a long time ago that wasn’t true. I’ve fought him twice already. I’m not afraid. He already proved he’s not my friend, so the hell with it. I’ve got nothing to lose. Lets make some money, and this time I’m going to kick his ass.”

So does Tweeto really think he's going to win? Or, is this yet another sad attempt to gain publicity and make a paycheck??

Now, hate is a strong word, so we won't say we hate Tweeto.....screw it! We hate Tweeto Whortiz!




(info used from mmaweekly and stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment