Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cro Cop says he's not ready for UFC 119 but still guarantees a first round knockout



"It is certain that I will not be able to go full force. I was left with only five weeks to prepare."

"I would not agree to the madness of this fight if Lorenzo Fertitta didn't beg me to step in. They were in a difficult situation because Minotauro could not fight, and this is my way to repay [the UFC]. This is for the whole UFC and the fans who appreciate me. Regardless of the situation and the short-term preparation, some things in life must be separated. They enabled me to have a fruitful life and I will be eternally grateful."

"Just this morning I had a good workout. Perhaps the worst thing is the immediacy of the training and get tired out there. This all, of course, does not mean that I am looking for an excuse, but I certainly will not be ready. However, it still means I can lay [Frank Mir] out in the first round."

No comments:

Post a Comment