Friday, March 4, 2011

Dan Henderson Quote RE: His opponent Rafael Feijao;

"He looks like he works real hard and he's dangerous up there. He throws a little bit more on the looping side of the punches and not overly straight but still just as dangerous so I need to be careful up there. I don't think it's a secret that both of us are probably going to look for a knockout. That's most of our finishes, when we finish a guy, it's by strikes. I definitely plan on trying to knock him silly and pressure him the whole fight. ... It's more of a chess match. I need to make sure that I go out there and I implement my gameplan no matter who I'm fighting, whether they're respectful or not respectful, they're still going to be trying to knock my head off. So I need to be careful when I'm out there and get the job done."

[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment