Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Forrest Griffin gets ready to fight The Spider at UFC 101


When asked about his upcoming fight with UFC Champ Anderson Silva, Forrest goes zen on us....

"When you’re climbing the mountain of life, you never look up to see how high the mountain is, because it’s scary,” said Griffin. “You look up and say ‘I’m never going to make it up that high.’ And if you look down, you say ‘what a fall.’ You keep your eyes straight ahead and on your next step, and your next footing in front of you. Worry is wasted energy."

I didn't know he was so in tune with his inner buddha??

He then states, "I don’t think they’re actually going to let him kill me,” he quips. “And if he does kills me, book sales will really go up. Boom…win-win, bitch."

What a classy guy! This is why Kekai likes Forrest Griffin!



(information used from mmaweekly.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment