Friday, November 13, 2009

NFL Football Player, Ochocinco wants UFC Fight!





Cincinnati Bengals receiver, Chad Ochocinco, recently told Dana White over Twitter that he wants a UFC Fight. He was begging to face none other than Middle Weight Champ Anderson "The Spider" Silva. (seriousy???)

These are his twitter updates;

"Dana this Ocho Cinco, I want to fight your #1 and #2 best fighters asap,exhibition to raise money for a charity of choice!!!!!!

matter of fact I want Anderson Spider Silva---please don't ignore me or you'll have to fight me yourself!!! Sincerely Esteban :)

Mr. White this a serious matter, we can help alot organazations with this fight, I have a good chance at winning against Silva

Awesome! I'm fighting Anderson Silva-I can't wait to throw my child please combo with a kiss da baby leg kick, Silva can shut the front door!"


Dana White responded;

"Perfect @OGOchoCinco. I need a Jan 2nd fight. Ocho Cinco vs Anderson Spider Silva. PS - I'm too old to fight anyone.

If you are really serious @OGOchoCinco, contact me. We'll put a fight together for charity.

@OGOchoCinco Follow me so I can send you my email."

Now it's very unlikely this will actually take place. Like many other celebrities or professional athletes trying to cross over to MMA, Ochocinco runs his mouth for some publicity. If this thing happens, we'll look forward to seeing yet another trash talking athlete get his ass handed to him.


(information used from yahoo sports.)

No comments:

Post a Comment