Monday, October 18, 2010

Cain Velasquez's Dad




Quick points about Cain Velasquez's dad:

- It's obvious charisma is not inherent. I came off caring more about Cain's dad than I did Cain after UFC Primetime.
- That is a balling cowboy hat that Efrain Velasquez is wearing.
- Am I the only one who finds it odd that the father of the number one contender in the biggest MMA organization still works the top of job he does? I mean I don't expect him to be some fatcat in an office or something like that, but to me it kind of reflects upon the company like the fighters are underpaid.
- Just by his manner of speaking Spanish, am I the only one who thought that Mr. Velasquez's English (even though he didn't speak it on the show) is actually pretty decent?
- Wouldn't it be great if Lesnar's dad hired Cain's dad to work at his farm? And they lived together and it was a reality show? I would love to watch that.

If you haven't seen episode one of UFC Primetime: Lesnar vs Velasquez, you can watch it on UFC.com, hopefully this week's episode gives me a reason to care about Cain, moreso than his father, this time.

[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment