Thursday, January 28, 2010

1 thing we have in common with Mark Coleman - we both think Tweeto Whortiz is a douchebag!!!




Soon after Tweeto Wortiz hit Twitter calling Coleman a "sissy"......

Mark Coleman, "Tito Ortiz, I do think he's a douche bag, and I do hope to get to fight him someday," Coleman said in an interview with MMAWeekly Radio. "He wants to call me a sissy, if he really thinks I'm a damn sissy, I'll tell you what, I'll be ready to fight him. I'll be ready to go when I'm 60 years old if he wants a piece of me. I'll be waiting if he wants to go."

and he continues....

"Especially if he's serious, I doubt that he is serious, but maybe he is serious. Maybe he does think I'm a sissy," Coleman said. "If that's the case all he's got to do, he's got a little bit of power, so if he wants this fight to happen, if Tito really wants a piece of me, I'll be ready to go. Like I said, I'll be waiting when I'm 60 years old. We can fight in the streets or we can fight in a cage, I don't care."

Coleman will next compete against Couture, and Ortiz is slated to face old foe Chuck Liddell in June, but there's always a chance the two fighters could settle their score at some point in 2010.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, at KEKAI MMA, we like Mark Coleman a whole lot more.  Weird.

Nothing changes with the infamous Tweeto.  He's still a douche, always will be a douche and will die a douche......along with herpes.    :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh, and we don't mean to make fun of Coleman, but this is a funny pic of him.....was this his beginning of roids?  (inside laugh)


















(info from mmaweekly damn it.  other sources too but can't remember.  don't sue.  thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment